My Singing Self-Esteem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Singing Self-Esteem

So I'm in a special singing group that only a few people are able to get into and since our school closed down, we have to record our selves singing. And let me tell you, my singing sounds like trash. I mean seriously, I can't get the stupid note right! UGH! I'm so frustrated! I don't even know why I'm in the singing group. I clearly don't deserve to be. I keep listening back to the recordings and the more I do so the more I want to throw my computer across the room because I sound so stupid. I am super frustrated. >

Good for you for going after your passion! Try not to be so hard on yourself and let them decide whether or not you get in before you decide you never will. Practice makes perfect and even if you don't get in this time there is always next time. Good Luck and if you want to chat about this or anything please text or call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X