Annoyed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoyed

I feel very envious and annoyed. Ive made such great and close connections with my teachers and councelors last yr as they've helped me so much during my circumstances and never gave uo on me. Now being a college freshie and an alumni, the second I bring up that I still want them apart of my life even its limited, they come at mr that its over and no longer appropriate. Yet I just saw on Facebook a professor inviting my highschool freind out for dinner and shes peoud of her. In so envious these connections I pray in tears to go everyday to have, someone else has it so easily and its so acceptable anf no one is like woo u need to mkve on from this reLtio ship. Likw the fuck???????

I am glad you reached out to 2ndfloor for support and I am sorry you are feeling this way. It sounds like you have reached out to your teachers and counselors this year while in college. Unfortunately some teachers and counselors do not feel comfortable helping students that are no longer attending the school. They might feel that they are overstepping or possibly the school board may frown on it. It is hard to know their reasons. As far as the professor inviting your friend out to dinner, maybe the college is more lenient with professors and students. Again it is hard to know the truth. Could I suggest trying the counseling center at your school for support? That might help you get through some things. If you have any more questions, you can reply to this post or call or text 2ndfloor at 888-222-2228. We are available 24/7. Good Luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X