no one cares until ur dead

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no one cares until ur dead

So last night i was struggling, and 2nd floor wasnt responding. So I contacted the lifeline, and I told the lady Im not suicidal but i wanted to vent. She was like reach out 2nd flooe insteaf. I really couldn't see why she couldn't listen. Funny how ppl dont care until u indicate self harm amd suicidality. Funny how ppl dont care until u indicate self harm amd suicidality.Funny how ppl dont care until u indicate self harm amd suicidality. Yes I typed that out 3 times so u see my point.

hi there, we apologize for not being able to get through to a support counselor last night at 2NDFLOOR. Were you trying to call or text? thank you for bringing this to our attention, let us know so that we can work on resolving any issues. Just to confirm, our number is 888-222-2228 for both call and text. Our support counselors here at 2NDFLOOR care about all of our callers regardless of their situation and are always available to help, technology permitting. Sorry for what you experienced when contacting the lifeline as we can not speak on what their protocol is for responding to calls that are not specific to suicide/self harm. It is good that you were at least able to post on the message board, which you can also do anytime you feel the need to vent and are experiencing difficulty getting through to a live person. we apologize again, and hope that you consider outreaching 2NDFLOOR in the future.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X