Want to cry

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to cry

After a few people and my dog passed away, Christmas is hard for me. I didn't ask for anything because I'm hurting, feel like it doesn't matter anymore. Don't know what's wrong with me.

I'm really sorry for your losses. That is always one of the most difficult experiences in life. The grieving process can be very hard and is different for everyone. The Holidays bring up many other feelings too because it is usually a time to spend with people who you love and it is an even bigger reminder of who it not here with us anymore. Who do you talk to in your life about your feelings? Have you ever been in counseling? There are many grief support groups that can help you with your hurt and pain.
    Here are two websites that may be able to provide you with some help.
    www.griefspeaks.com
    www.bluebonnetpetcrematory.com/pet_loss_hotlines.htm
    If you would like to talk about this further please call or text us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Take care.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X