X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2NDFLOOR
    replied
    Maybe sitting down with your parents and letting them know that it's not a matter of not listening to her anymore, you've tried that and it didn't work, and now you need help above and beyond the advice of just "not listening to her." Maybe even keep a list of the things she calls you and your emotional reaction to them prior to sitting down with them. This way they can see a visual representation of just how bad this teasing is. Sometimes people think that ignoring a bully is a way to get them to stop, and sometimes it is, however not in all cases. In some cases additional means need to come into play, such as punishment or losing privileges, in order for that bullying behavior to stop. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic :(

:(

My sister is always mean to me. Calling me fat and horrible names, makes me cry. My parents said not to listen to her, I can't take it anymore. It's too much for me to take. Sometimes I really want to just die. I'm never mean to her. I don't always tell them when she's mean to me.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
Working...
X