Suicidal Thoughts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suicidal Thoughts

I often have suicidal thoughts. They never go away. I am constantly cutting myself. I told my girlfriend and she promised not to tell anyone. I know i need help i just dont know how to get it again

It must be very difficult for you to experience these thoughts and feelings. You implied that you had help before, is it possible to reach back out to those who helped you in the past? We also recommend telling a trusted adult about these feelings as they could be dangerous. These are very serious emotions that you should consider seeking counseling for. It is nice that you could confide in your girlfriend, but making her promise not to say anything is a very big promise that could also lead to future challenges. Please also know that you can call or text 2NDFLOOR 24/7 to talk about this further, the number is 1(888) 222-2228.

Comment

I have sucidal thoughts to be honest I feel like nobody cares about I could scream the sucidal and no one would listen and my family is very religious and I am transgender and I no words could describe how scared I am of they reaction and my dad died when I was seven and I was bullied for 4 years still on going and a lot of people are racist to me and it

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss. If you feel that you might hurt yourself call 911 or go to your local ER so someone can help right away. Please don't hesitate to reach out to someone your trust or anyone for help when you feel this way. Nothing is worth losing your life over! You can call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-8255 or text the Crisis line by texting TALK to 741741, someone is there to help you 24/7. You mentioned that you don't feel accepted by your family for who you are, that must really tough. Just know that you are not alone is this struggle and it is okay to be who you are! Here is an additional resource called the Trevor Project, you can all them at 1-866-488-7386 or text START to 678678 for immediate assistance. Here is their link @ https://www.thetrevorproject.org/ . Please consider one of the suggestions for help and reach out immediately. If you need to talk at all please call or text us at 888-222-2228, we are here 24/7 to help. Keep your head up and again you are not alone!
        Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 07-18-2019, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X