waiting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waiting

i feel so hopeless and tired and depressed but my next therapy appointment isn't until next week. i go back to school from spring break in a few days but ive been too depressed to get any of my homework done or anything. i don't want to wait a week alone with my sad thoughts and i don't know what to do. im terrified to go back to school because i can't handle academics right now. i just don't know what to do.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing such negative feelings. I am glad to learn that you are in therapy even though it sounds like a week is long to wait. It seems like you really need to open up to someone else about your thoughts. Is there someone else in your life you can talk to?....a family member, friend, trusted adult? What about someone to talk to in school?...a guidance counselor, school psychologist, social worker, teacher? If you would like to talk more about what you are feeling you can call or text us here at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X