therapy struggles

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• therapy struggles

ive been going to therapy for a little while now. i had a therapy appointment today, but i felt so hopeless. i feel like my therapist lowkey blames me for everything wrong in my life. im just so tired of trying to do anything anymore. im constantly depressed and lately ive just been losing more and more hope and i just want a break from everything.

hey there. glad that you reached out to talk about this. it sounds like you are having a rough time; have you expressed to your therapist that you are feeling this way lately? When you say that your hopelessness is increasing and you just want a break from everything, what does that mean for you? If you feel that you are unsafe with yourself please tell a trusted adult or call/text to speak to a support counselor here at 2NDFLOOR 888-222-2228 so we can help you further- we are available 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X