trapped in a cycle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trapped in a cycle

i go to therapy twice a week, once for group and once for one on one. after therapy i feel okay, at ease, and hopeful. but a few days later, i reach a dark state of mind where i'm unhappy and have nobody to turn to and i stop being productive. i just feel life draining from me. im anxious and sad and i have almost nobody to turn to because those negative emotions drive everyone away. i don't know how to stop this emotional cycle and im just tired of being pathetically unproductive and sad. what do i do?

So it sounds like you need something in between your therapy sessions to help you remain in the state that therapy gets you to. Everyone is different so take some time to try different things that might be helpful to you in maintaining that state. The list of possibilities is endless, but here are a few ideas to try to get you started. Yoga, meditation, something creative, playing music, exercising, reading, crossword puzzles, video games, journaling and breathing exercises. Try these and more things until you find what works for you. Also, maintaining a healthy lifestyle is very important so make sure you are eating healthy, exercising daily, sleeping regularly and avoiding drugs/alcohol. Text or call us 24-7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X