i hate my self

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hate my self

i can never get my self to enjoy being me. theres nothing i enjoy about being myself. people can tell me whatever they want abt how i am but i cant get myself to think otherwise than how awful of a person i am.

A lot of the help in this problem would really depend on the reasons why you hate yourself. It is good that people try to support you, but if there is a core issue that prevents self love from happening, it's going to take more than that to fix it. Two things to try would be to enroll yourself in some form of mental health therapy to see if they can not only help you with the reasons why you hate yourself, but help you to start liking and loving yourself. Second, you can go to any local library or bookstore and find a ton of books on self-esteem and self-love (maybe even self-confidence) in the self-help section of the store. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X