Sadness

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sadness

My dog passed away last year and my parents brought home a new puppy to play with the other dog we have. They didn't tell me or my sister about the puppy, just came home with it. Now the other dog can't keep up with the puppy and my parents want to bring home another dog to play with the puppy. I am upset about this because the puppy is chasing my cat and my sister's cat. Am I a horrible person to not want another dog? I don't want it to take the spot of my dog that passed away last year.

Sorry for you loss, animals are family and it is sad when they pass. You are not a bad person for not wanting another dog right now. You are mourning your dog, try talking to your parents about how you feel and that you are having a hard time dealing with the new puppy and the loss. Obviously they have the puppy so they are not going to get rid of the dog but maybe they would hold off on another for you? Never hurts to communicate how you feel. Also good to keep in mind that everyone grieves differently so maybe getting another dog helps your other family members remember your dog's life and move forward giving another dog the same love. Either way its is hard to loose a pet, so again sorry. I hope this helps and if you want to chat please text or call anytime at 888-222-2228, we are here 24/7.

Comment

I'm being abused at home because of simple things. If I get in trouble at school I either get hit with a extension cord, broom, or a belt. They leave scars and the pain hurts even more after every beating. I don't know what to do. I had took some cookies because I was hungry and my mom said I couldn't eat anything all spring break (spring break is 5 days). Also, I can't even sleep in my bed I have to sleep in the hallway without any blankets. Someone please help me.

Comment

What you are describing here is a pretty significant form of abuse. We can absolutely help you with that, you do not deserve to be treated that way. You can call us or text us any time 24/7 and we will get you help. You can also call 877-NJ-ABUSE and report what is going on in your home to one of the workers there and they will also be able to get you help. None of this is your fault in any way and we can help get it to stop. Call us at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X