I don't want to think about it anymore

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't want to think about it anymore

I am very anxious about these dates that the world will end and I never get my work done because that is all I think about. Certain dates are April* 13, 2019, April* 11, 2019, April* 12, 2019, April* 22, 2019 and June 8, 2019. Can you please help me? Just the thought that there is no escape and that I would die and there is nothing I can do about it scares me. I just don't want to have this thought in my head anymore. I wish there was a way for my brain to focus on happy things. But no matter what I am doing even if it is fun, I have that thought in the back of my head 24/7. If I had a phone I would go more into detail. I just cant explain my thoughts by typing. I need to speak to someone. My parents wont understand me and even though they tell me countless time it is a hoax, I can't get that thought out of my head

No one knows when the world will end, so anyone predicting that is just making things up. There have been many Doomsday predictions throughout history and as you can see by the fact that you are still here they have all been incorrect. If you are struggling with invasive and irrational thoughts, consider seeking professional mental health help to help you deal with them in a healthy manner. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Hello My name is Julia and I am 12 years old and i would really like to talk to someone about what i am feeling...

Comment

Please help me

Comment

I wouldn't call this this a break-up but, I have liked a guy for 7 years and i feel very numb and heartbroken

Comment

Hi Julia, glad you reached out to 2NDFLOOR. If you want to talk about how you feel please give us a call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228. We are here 24/7 to talk about anything.

Comment

Not sure if you dating the guy or just liked someone, but if you want to talk more about this or anything please give us a text or call at 888-222-2228. We are always here to listen.

Comment

Hey so I keep getting high anxiety, especially at night and I need to be able to cope with it and fall asleep so I can live my life through the day. I tried texting but for some reason it's not working. I need help cause this anxiety and depression is starting to have a big impact on my life

Comment

Hey there. Sorry to hear that you are struggling to get sleep; you may want to look into some mindfulness/relaxation strategies to help you wind down. for example some people like using the app headspace or calm. if you feel that this is interfering with your life you can also consider seeking out therapy. hope this helps; you can call or text us at any time 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                  Working...
                  X