help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

idk what to do anymore. im so tired of everyday life. ive gone to my school's guidance counselor because ive felt extremely displaced, sad, and in a constant cycle of anxiety. i am now seeing a therapist outside of school every week, but i just don't feel like anything is helping. i feel like im trapped because i have no intention of wanting to die or anything of that sort, but i'm also so exhausted of everyday life. im at my worst right now and i just don't know what to do. ive tried numerous coping mechanisms and ways of expressing my feelings, but as soon as i let them out more storm in.

This must be very difficult for you. It is good that you are seeking help and are open to coping skills to let the emotions out. Remember that many people experience these feelings and do find their way out of them. It is only a matter of finding what works best for you which will be much easier to do with a therapist and good supports. Have you considered looking into trying new hobbies? During this time you may find yourself to be more creative then you think which would be a great way to escape the emotions for a while. If you would like to discuss this further remember 2NDFLOOR is open 24/7 via text/call at 1(888) 222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X