Will the world end?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the world end?

I am very anxious about these dates that the world will end and I never get my work done because that is all I think about. Certain dates are March 13, 2019, March 11, 2019, March 12, 2019, March 22, 2019 and June 8, 2019. Can you please help me? Just the thought that there is no escape and that I would die and there is nothing I can do about it scares me

I'm sorry you are feeling so anxious about this. These are definitely irrational thoughts that it sounds like you may need some guidance from a therapist for. The four dates you mentioned in March have already passed and the world did not end nor did you die. Did this fact not help at all for you to realize you are safe? You should consider speaking to someone who can help teach you coping skills for this type of irrational fear. If you would like to talk about this more you can call/text us here at the 2NDFLOOR Youth helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Thank you! But now dates are saying April 11th, 12th, 13 and 22nd. It seems that these dates are in every month. The big date that I am most worried about is April 12th. The reason that I am most worried about this date is because I am Muslim, and Muslims believe that the world will come to an end on a Friday, This date falls on a Friday.

Comment

No one knows when the world will end, so anyone predicting that is just making things up. There have been many Doomsday predictions throughout history and as you can see by the fact that you are still here they have all been incorrect. If you are struggling with invasive and irrational thoughts, consider seeking professional mental health help to help you deal with them in a healthy manner. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X