exhausted

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exhausted

I'm so tired. All I want to do is sleep. My family is always complaining about me. The few friends I have barely talk to me anymore. I never want to do work and it takes a long time for me to accomplish a simple task. I'm completely drained of happiness and energy. I tried taking a walk, listening to music, drawing, having better schedules, but nothing's helping. I just feel empty and lonely and sad.

This can be a sign of many different things, from physical illness to emotional. You may want to consider speaking with a doctor about how you are feeling since this is clearly interfering with your life. The doctor can help you to get to the root of the matter. As for now, continue trying to engage in activities that you enjoy and try to talk to your friends, friends are supposed to support you through hard times. If you would like to discuss this further 2NDFLOOR is open 24/7 via text/call at 1(888) 222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X