Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Referrals

Hello!
    I am 18 yr old senior, and I am struggling BADLLY. I am emotionally abused at home and neglected, by people who swear they love me and have good intentions (they do, but that remains irrelevant when comparing it to my demise). Imagine loving someone so much you wreck them to pieces. Love is does not shield one from the abuse and pain one inflicts on them. I am starting to feel the same pain someone would feel being phsyciallya and sexually abused... I looked up signs and my suffering is equivelant to all those abused children. I feel mentally unsafe, scared, alone and isolated. yet if you were to step into my house and meet my family, you will think that we live in peace. I am looking for support groups--- free ones. Not really clincal, but like lead by peers. I am also hoping you can provide me with services referrals (that are affordable as i cant lean on my parents for obvious reasons) for emotionally abused children..........please help me. I want to feel not alone and isolated (

I am very sorry to hear that this is what you have been going through. This is very serious and concerning. I would strongly urge you to speak with a counselor at school about this and/or call/text us directly here at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. I am not sure where you are from to provide you with the appropriate referrals. Please reach out more directly to someone at school and our helpline so we all can get you the help you need.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X