Anxiety

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anxiety

I'm scared, not of dying, well a little bit, but I'm scared my life will go by so fast, I'm worried for others, their happiness, their safety everything. I'm young so I don't know why I think about this stuff. But when I do I go into a daze. I feel cramped and scared. I don't know how to make it go away, heck just to understand it would be nice. I'm scared of losing people too. I'm scared of my family wasting their lives doing things they don't wanna do. I also wanna just hangout with all of them, All the time even though I can't. Can you help me understand?

I am sorry that you have been feeling so anxious. These are very common thoughts and definitely hard to control. I suggest that you speak with a counselor on a weekly basis to help teach you and practice with you the necessary strategies to help calm these thoughts and think more positively. Simply put to help you understand, you are worrying about the what if's and things that are out of your control. Anxiety is worrying about the future and creating stories inside your mind of events occurring that are not happening in the present moment. Therapy and speaking with a trained professional with this can help you live more in the present moment and teach you the skills necessary to control your anxieties better. I would also suggest looking into yoga, meditation, and deep-breathing exercises as these are some of the types of things that have been proven to help anxiety. If you would like to talk about this further you can call/text us here at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

I am really anxious about the world and that it will end. I just need a little help because I don't know if it is true. I'm also scared my life will go by so fast

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X