Awkward

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awkward

I am 18. I come down to the living room, and saw my parents having sex. I felt really awkward afterwards and still do and for some reasons I have uncomfortable being around them.

Thanks for reaching out to 2ndfloor. Children often do not believe their parents are having sexual relations. As an 18 year old you are old enough to understand that your parents are a couple and it is both healthy and part of their relationship. If you feel you need to discuss the issue with them tell them calmly that you they are not alone and you would prefer not to witness some of their private activities. They probably will not want to discuss the issue any further so you can change the subject immediately, and even leave the room. If you would like to discuss this issue further, you are welcome to call and text 2NDFLOOR at (888) 222- 2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X