Somethings wrong with me.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somethings wrong with me.

I don't know what to do. I am liking boys and girls. My parents always said that I should only like boys because I'm a girl. I can't fix me. What's wrong with me?

Well first of all and most importantly, there is nothing wrong with you. Don't think there is something about yourself that you have to fix because of your parents' opinion on this matter. You're not alone with hearing that type of message from parents too and unfortunately everyone has their own beliefs. For now, focus on yourself and your happiness. You can't control who you have feelings for and that is okay. If you would like to talk about this further please call or text us here at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228

Comment

haha there is nothing wrong with you. You are bisexual. This is completely normal and honestly, there is nothing you can do to change it. It's unfortunate that your parents have these beliefs, but as long as you surround yourself with people that accept you for you, it will be okay.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X