X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant remember

Hi
    this is kinda random and wierd
    so lately, Ive been in this brain fog filled with strong emotions. I haven't been attentive. My teacher noticed and couple days after having a panic attack and leaving his class not coming back,
    when I was sitting down on the bleachers, he came to sit next to me to tell me couple things and reassurances "come visit my classroom." "there to help" speil etc

like with what? School materials or are u willing to listen to my internal problems?
    he's a psych teacher btw!
    so I would love for him to listen!
    i am the type of person who's so selective over who "supports" me, because otherwise I feel naked. But he gets it, like I said, he is a psych teacher.
    but like I said, I was in a hazy state, and so I don't really recall in details what he said now Im super obsessive and worried if I missed out on any of his Im here to help offers.
    i want to remember.
    And why is it always teachers or ppl with boundaries that I establish closeness unlike ppl in my family? My family sucks btw.

I am glad you reached out to 2NDFLOOR today. I am not sure I understand. Did you speak with this teacher about what is going on? If not I am sure you can approach him and ask him what happened that day. Just explain that you were in a fog because of a panic attack. I am sure he will understand. He could be a good support. Was that your first panic attack? I think it would be helpful to speak to a counselor about it. They could possibly reach out to your family if they feel they need to. But just because you see a school counselor doesn't mean that they have to contact your parents. I am sorry to hear that your family does not support you the way that you like. There are many families like this and you should find other support systems if that is the case. I hope I was able to give you a few suggestions and you can always reach out to 2NDFLOOR anytime by text, message board or phone. Our number is 888-222-2228 and we are available 24/7. Good luck!

Comment

Yeah maybe the way I explained it was confusing. So reexplination... so panic attack say wed. I didnt see him until Fri. because I didn't have class Thu. I already talked to my counclor on Thu to debreif. She said she'll talk to him to explain my mental state and why left. So Fri. he saw me sitting on the bleacher so he came over to me to and told me he's thre to help and other things I already told u abt... so obviously my councelor had talked to him and he's been "informed". What's bothering me is that i wish i had listened closely to what he said to me. Copy pasting:
      but like I said, I was in a hazy state, and so I don't really recall in details what he said now Im super obsessive and worried if I missed out on any of his Im here to help offers.

Comment

It's great that you were able to share this experience with your counselor! It sounds like your teacher is really understanding and supportive, so it doesn't seem like it would be a problem if you asked him to explain more about what he was offering on Friday. And you are absolutely right, it's important to clarify boundaries and exactly what he means in terms of help. That's totally okay to ask! If you'd like to speak more you can always reach out to us at 888-222-2228 via call or text 24/7. Good luck and thank you for contacting 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X