Scratching

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scratching

Im 17. So recently I had sunk in a deep depression. It all leads to rage and feeling like no one actually understands me, which is true, my family always ridicule me.
    so i started..."scratching" myself.
    i have no suicide intention, and I already explained to my therapist that suiciee is against my religion. Suicide=hell. So what kinda choice is that to choose suicide?
    so if I tell her about scratching myself, will she tell my parents?

I am glad that you reached to 2NDFLOOR for support. First of all, I am sorry you are going through this but I am glad you are in therapy. The only way a counselor will break confidentiality is if you say, you are going to hurt yourself, someone else or if someone is hurting you. So as far as scratching, she will probably discuss strategies to help you. In the mean time, please check out these websites, they will give you some strategies to help with your self harm. www.selfharm.net www.self-injury.net Please reach out anytime if you need additional support. We are here 24/7 by message board, test or phone- 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X