Problem with 2ndfloor texting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with 2ndfloor texting

Hi, I know you usually post personal issues on the message board, but I had a question and I really didnt want to call because I hate talking on the phone. I tried emailing but there was some issue and it wouldn't send. I want to text the helpline, but I'm not receiving any messages. I used the texting helpline a while ago, and I think I told it to stop sending me messages. But I deleted that conversation on phone so now I dont know what to text in order for it to start sending me messages again. Can anyone help me?

I'm sorry to hear you've been having some issues with texting. You can reach us via text or call 24/7 at 888-222-2228. You can begin the text with whatever you'd like to say. In order for us to begin texting you, you will need to text 'yes' in response to our consent statement. We send the consent statement as soon as you start texting us. I hope this helps! Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline!

Comment

Hi, thanks but I dont get the consent statement. There's no reply when I text the number. It worked before. I dont know what the problem is.

Comment

Hi there! So once you receive the consent statement, please reply "yes" so that a support counselor can begin texting with you. I hope this helps, and thanks for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR!

Comment

I dont recieve a consent statement.

Comment

Thanks for reaching out. I'm not sure why you don't get a consent statement, but the next time you text us just write the word yes so that way someone can respond to you right away. Hope this resolves this issue for you. If you'd like to talk ever you can call us anytime at 888-222-2228 as well.

Comment

I've been having an issue with the texting as well. No matter what I type it says "service access denied"...It's never done that before and I have no clue how to fix it.

Comment

Thank you for letting us know. I am not sure what the issue is either. If that happens again and you really need to talk, just give us a call at 888-222-2228 we are here 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                Working...
                X