Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAD but not sure why

Hello
    i am upset, not sure why this issue that I am going to adress makes me upset, but I needed to let it out anonomouysly
    So... I remember in 8th grade, I asked my coucnelor what she does when some is cutting, but is safe from suicide. She says she has to call their parents to ensure they recieve help.
    I got mad, becuase what if their parents are not those open minded parents that CAN help? what if it is a one time cut and not to be repeated it again?

Like for example, me... I cut 4 months prior to when she told me that. it was a one time thing... and I promised myself to not ever do that again. and i stayed with my promise. It was obvious that I was in emotional distress and I continued to be until i got help like last year. HAd she seen my cut, she would have called my parents. BUT THAT WOULD NOT have helped, except make me ffeel embarassed, angry and violated.

DO you see my frsuatration?

Answer> me, like its been awhile

Comment

Hello??? Plz answerrrr

Comment

I am glad you reached out to 2ndfloor. When you speak to a counselor in school and they are concerned about your safety, it is there responsibility to let your parent know so you can get some support. It is understandable for you to be upset but there is a reason you feel the need to cut and outside counseling could be a possibility. Please check out the following websites that might help you get through these feelings: www.self-injury.net or www.selfharm.net. Please reach out to 2ndfloor if you have any other questions or need additional support. We are available 24/7 by text or phone. Please reach us at 888-222-2228

Comment

But support isnt suppoet unless it feels like it. And with my fam, it just doesnt count. IT JUST DOESN'T

Comment

I understand that you may not feel the support from your family, but maybe you can explain your feelings to them and how you wish to have some more support going forward. Sometimes we may never get what we want until we ask. If you would like to talk to a counselor here please give us a call anytime we are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
            Working...
            X