Juuling

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juuling

My friend juuls/vapes a few times every week and I've told her that it's not good for you and that I don't want her to get sick in the future but she doesn't really think it's bad because "other people do it a lot more " than she does. Her mom found out and took away her juul pen (or whatever it is) but then gave it back so I guess her mom doesn't really care. I don't know what else to say or do to keep her safe.

When it comes to other people's behaviors, there is much you can do (aside from what you've already done) to change them. You've expressed your concern to her (and you're right BTW, some studies are showing just how harmful vaping can be), you've told her that you're worried and an adult in her life (her Mom) is aware of her behavior. Continue to be her friend and don't overly nag her about vaping, however don't be supportive of it either. Don't be around her when she does it and occasionally it's good to address that you're worried about her health and safety when she is doing that. You are a good, caring friend and should be proud of yourself. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X