I'm super suicidal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm super suicidal

I tried to hang myself off of my closet door about 20 minutes ago. I don't have a good relationship with my dad and I'm isolating myself from my family. I had to go to the hospital last weekend because I slit my wrists and hung myself and this Saturday someone called the police because I was thinking about killing myself. My best friend also just left me after my suicide attempts and I feel like I'm walking Mon eggshells with her but she's my best friend and I don't know what to do. My dad got really mad at me after I got depressed I have really bad depression as well. I don't know what I should do anymore. I just wanna give up and die already. I'm getting therapy but I don't know if that's gonna help me. I have really bad self hate and blame myself for everything. This is my first time using this so I have no idea what I'm doing but I just want someone to talk to. I feel like everything is my fault.
    ​​​​​​

If you're still in a position where you are trying to hurt yourself, you need to get help right away. Have whoever you live with take you to your local emergency room or crisis screening center. If someone is not available, call 9-1-1 and they will send an ambulance to your location. While it sounds like you are in the process of getting treatment, you don't sound like you are currently in a safe place. Therapy can help you and can also address some of the issues you are talking about like self-hate, issues with your parents and friends, and blaming yourself, but first you have to get yourself into a safe head space. You don't have to feel the way you do, there is help and you can get better, but you need to let people know how you're feeling and what you're going through so they can help get you into a safe pace. You can call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-TALK or the NJ Hope Line at 855-654-6735. Both of these numbers are available to help you 24/7 if you ever feel like you are going to hurt yourself. Feel free to call or text us 24-7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X