Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to tell my therapist

I have been struggling with this for quite some time and I am done feeling

I am glad you reached out to 2ndfloor. I would need a little bit more information from you to be able to help you. I am not sure what you've been struggling with. Please respond to this message board or text or call us at 888-222-2228 to discuss this further. We are available 24/7.

Comment

OMG! Im so sorry! I'm not sure what happened to the rest of it.

I have been seeing my therapist for 3 years. I have trust issues because of my past so it is extremely hard for me to open up to a person & talk about how I am feeling & what is going on. I have terrible anxiety. But anyway I have been struggling a lot lately, I feel like I have hit rock bottom. I am constantly self harming,my anxiety & depression is taking over my life

Comment

Sometimes in therapy people can have their ups and downs. The important things to consider is do you trust your therapist to open up to them about all the things you're experiencing and are you seeing improvements and feeling better. If not, maybe you might want to consider looking around. Sometimes you can have a better fit with different therapists. But you're in therapy and trying to better yourself so that good. Make sure you are talking with your therapist about those behaviors like self-harm, it's really unhealthy and doesn't do anything to fix problems, but mostly tends to make things worse. Look into some supportive websites like the butterfly project for additional help aside from your therapist. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X