Sad Again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad Again

About two years ago I was extremely depressed and suicidal for over six months but eventually I managed to break free from it and slowly started to get better. The past few weeks I have been feeling overwhelmingly lonely and stressed because of school and other things. I have been having more bad thoughts lately and I don't really know what to do. I still remember how I felt two years ago and it was the hardest times in my life and I cannot go through that again. Only my best friend knows that I was suicidal but I don't feel comfortable bringing that up with her again. I also don't want to talk to my parents or anything because I know that will make me feel worse. I need help but I don't know how to get it.

I'm so sorry you are feeling this way, but really happy that you felt you could talk to us about it. Suicide and depression is not something that you should go through alone. If you are feeling like you may harm yourself it is important to contact 911 or the Suicide Prevention Lifeline immediately 1-800-273-8255. It's great that you felt comfortable talking to your friend, but it's important to tell an adult and get the professional help that you need and deserve. By talking to your parents they can find you a counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist to start treatment. If you want to talk about this or any other issue you may be having you can call/text 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

I fell alone... i have no one. Boys mess with my heart. My mom thinks that because she moved away that it

Comment

I feel alone. My life is complete mess of sadness, depression, and suicidal thoughts, Since my mom moved away she thinks the best thing to do is not talk to my father right now. My father recently wanted to talk to me on text since he couldn't see me. That was the most I've heard of him in the last three years, and he didn't even say it, he asked his new wife to ask me if he could speak to me. I liked this boy and turns out he was just a jerk and I was just another one of his girlfriend relationships, and he's moved onto another girl by now. I get called names at school such as hoe, bitch, ugly, annoying, stupid, dumb, etc... I have no friends. I feel alone.

Comment

Sorry to hear that you feel alone, just know that you are not alone and there are people who will help you learn to cope with your sadness and hopeless thoughts. With that being said, if you are currently having suicidal thoughts, please call 911 for immediate assistance or contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255. Have you ever tried talking to a school counselor, that is what they are there for so that you can express how you feel without judgement and support you. If not, you should try talking and they can help you with the bullying that you are experiencing at school as well. Listen please reach out for help and if you want to talk further about this or anything you can contact us anytime of day by texting or calling to 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X