feeling alone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feeling alone

For the past few months i have constantly been feeling sad, alone, hopeless, and have had suicidal thoughts. I have reached out to my mom for help and asked to see a psychiatrist because i really feel i have clinical depression and bipolar disorder, but my mom refuses to take me. I have no friends that i can talk to about this, and i have also just went through a pretty rough breakup so i dont have my boyfriend anymore to rely on. I cry myself to sleep almost every night, and i have been having suicidal thoughts for a few weeks now, but i definitely know that i could never end my own life. how do i make my mom understand that i need help and how do i get her to take me to a doctor?

If your Mom isn't getting you the help that you feel you need you can try to get around that. If you are in school, go to a counselor and report the problem. They can set up a meeting with her to explain the importance of you getting help. You can also contact DCP&P and report that you are in need of medical care and not receiving it, they may be able to make sure Mom gets you the help you need. Many people experience issues like this, however, you are doing the correct thing by looking for help for your feelings you're experiencing and you should be able to get that help. It's good that you're not going to act on those thoughts because they are just temporary, however you should get treatment for them. If your feelings ever change or get worse, contact 1-855-654-6735 which is the NJ Hopeline or the Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-TALK. You can also call and text us 24-7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X