5 am overthibking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 am overthibking

Its 5 am.... i have a headache, i cant sleep and my mind is going all diff places. Its not the overthunking thats causing my lack of sleep, but alot of thoughys are unresolved and want to put them to sleep or atleast wake up reading a feedback that will put me in a better mood.
    * im not getting mucg of therapy. The therapist is good...veey expertise. But i am not benifitting from it...i am not COMPLETELY opening up about my crazy desires like desirw to fame and how the fact that i am not reaching up to it is causing me depression... now thos is am example. It just makes me look stupid...
    * the whole social media thing is annoying. I am jealos of people that have 1000 followers and i dont have much. I just wish fo have such reputatoom and attention. I get offended when someone unfollows me or doesnt follow me back... like i get jealous of that ppl that are followed my the people who dont wanr to follow me.
    * i feel funny talking abt my feeling...like naked
    * i have a drive to want to hurt myself... like not action and i wont take it far because since o feel "funny" talking abt my feelings, then why on eartg would i do such action that attract my parents attention on something that already makes mr feel awkward? But like the thought of it calms me down.
    * i want to feel superior. Like i want reputation.

Sorry you were having a hard time sleeping, but it sounds like you have a lot going on. I'll try to address everything you've brought up. Therapy is a great thing, but if you're not being honest with the therapist, you're probably not getting the full benefit of it. Remember a therapist is there to help you get better and work through your problems, not to judge you or make you feel bad about yourself. Social media is a new thing and people are still adjusting to the positives and negatives of it. Instead of focusing on who's following/not following you and the number of followers you do have, just try to have fun with it. Post things you think are you or things you enjoy and some people will like it and others won't. That's just the nature of how it works. Enjoy it and have fun. It can be weird talking about feelings, especially if you don't do it regularly, but much like many other things in life, the more you do it, the easier it becomes. It's good that you're not going to act on hurting yourself, if that ever changes, make sure you reach out for help before you do anything else. It can be a distraction from some of your other problems, but really doesn't do anything to solve them. Lots of people want fame and attention, but it's not that easy to attain. Just be yourself and you'll gain real friendships which can be much more meaningful than people that want to be your friend just because you're popular. Best wishes and good luck getting some sleep! Remember you can call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X