Prank callers and so many issues...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prank callers and so many issues...

So someone that i thought was my friend said that 2ndfloor is only for prank calls and this disgusted me because I for one use 2ndfloor for everything i need help with (constant depression, self harm, suicidal thoughts, etc.) What do I do about this?
    Also, i havent cut for about a month but it is really hard and i am gritting my teeth every night to resist the urge. I tried instead touching my hand to my heater in my room until it hurts then i take it off. It leaves no mark but i still want to cut. I am so depressed. I always have that underlying sadness. I also made the mistake of telling my "friend" that i cut which now he holds it over my head and threatens to tell on me which he did the same thing when i told him i was gay. I dont want to talk to him anymore because he is honestly just a mean person but how do i do that? Clearly i have too many problems...

Try to take one day at a time. It sounds like you are having a rough time right now. First, if you are feeling suicidal I must say to go to the local emergency room immediately or reach out to your guidance counselor or school psychologist so they can help you. Depression is not uncommon, so don't feel like you are alone because one of your friends is not being supportive. There are people that you can trust and that will believe your struggles without judgment. Cutting can be dangerous as well and counselors can help with that too. Here is the number & link to Teen Self Injury (800) 366-8288 & www.selfinjury.com. Also here is a link to mental health counseling information www.njmentalhealthcares.org or call them at 866- 202-4357.

It was brave of you to reach out and the most important thing with depressed thoughts is not to keep it to yourself, so if you ever need to talk to anyone call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228, we are here 24-7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X