This topic is closed.
X
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I have ADD

Im 13 And I've been thinking after u was watching this thing about it maybe I have add. It sounds like I could have it but I didn't say anything so I don't sound crazy. So tonight I went online and for add tests and I took 4 and they all said i have add. The one the highest the number went was 30up was you really have is I got 35... And I don't know what to tell mom and dad I don't want to sound crazy

If you truly feel that you have ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) then go to the guidance counselor or teacher and explain to them that you are having trouble concentrating. The child study team in your school or social worker can assist you with what step you can take next. Explain how you feel and that you would like to get tested. If you are afraid of getting your parents upset, not to worry because your guidance counselor and/or teacher can sit with you and them. Call 2NDFLOOR anytime if you need to talk further. We are here 24-7 @ 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X