I hate this year!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate this year!

Hi so im 13 and I really have been upset since august when my REALLY close grandmom past away....It was the worst feeling ever and specially because im the one who found her. Also, I started a new school and I feel like everyone around me all act the same way..like they have to act a certain way to be "cool" it really annoys me so much.. I used to be really popular but starting in 6th grade I realized that my"friends" were all starting to act like real jerks, and popularity wasn't so important to me at all. By seventh grade I was starting to feel alittle sad like because I was in a school with people I really did not like at all. Don't get me wrong I love to learn but, just being at the school with people like tht was starting to get really annoying. My mom then found out about this really cool dance program at a different school. I love to dance. so this was the best thing ever! Well last summer my grandmom past away and it literally crushed me..I found away to think positivie and "sorta" move on but I still always think about it. Ive had panic attacks also since that happened.. But the main reason why im on here is about school. The new school is to me worse than the other one.. Its seems like none likes me because I don't curse or act like some animal like they all do.... Everyday I have to hear the f word. And the teachers really suck at this school. My one teacher is really mean and just puts notes on the board and expects us to know everything....UHHHHH!

It sounds like you have been dealing with so much! I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother. It is so difficult to lose someone who we were so close with. It seems like it has been difficult for you to find friends that you trust and who are kind to others. Sometimes it can take some time to find the "right" friends for us.If you don't feel like you connect with anyone at school, perhaps you can get involved in your community, like with a dance program/classes or even volunteering. These are often great ways to meet new people with similar interests. Also, if you aren't happy at your new school, try talking to your mom about it. There is no reason to go through all of this alone. You may even find it helpful to talk to someone at school about some of the behavior that you see around you, especially if it is innappropriate. For example, you can try talking to a teacher or your guidance counselor for help. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help with this. We are here 24/7! Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X