No announcement yet.

Controlling my anger at the right time.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controlling my anger at the right time.

I am angry because nobody is listening to me, i need to learn how to controll my anger at the right time before i get to angry.Can someone please help me learn new ways to controll my anger.

Anger is completely normal and usually a healthy human emotion. But when it gets out of control and turns harmful, it can lead to problems. Why don't you try remove yourself from the situation that is making you upset. Give yourself a break! Make sure you have some "personal time" for yourself so you can calm down. Also, you can try to some relaxation skills, such as deep breathing it can help calm down angry feelings or even imagine something you find funny in your head to diffuse your anger.

You can also try to find a creative outlet, like joining a club, a sports team, or an art group that you enjoy. Find a way to let some of your stress out. Have you ever written in a journal? It really is a good way to reflect and it allows you to express your feelings!
    If your anger becomes too overwhelming for you, then it is time to talk to someone, reach out to your parents, a counselor, a friend or adult you trust. A professional can work with you and teach skills to cope with your anger. If you need to talk at all, call 2NDFLOOR anytime of day @ 888-222-2228.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 12-02-2013, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X