Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if i were to tell a teacher about my cutting, how do i say it? Thats one of the only things keeping me from telling, i dont know how to pit it into words.

It sounds like you are ready to reach out for help. That takes a lot of courage so you should be proud of yourself. Perhaps you can brainstorm some ideas with your friends (if you have confided in them about this) like role-playing. You can practice telling them ahead of time, write them a letter, or even have a friend come with you to talk to them. If you haven’t confided in anyone then call
    2NDFLOOR, we are anonymous and will role-play with you.

You can even ask your guidance counselor at school to meet with you and your parents together. I do not want to discourage you in any way to come forward, but I just want to lay the facts out there for you! Most guidance counselors are under the obligation to report any behaviors they are aware of that involve you hurting yourself or others, so yes, they would most likely report if you told them you were self-injuring. Listen, reporting it a teacher or a guidance counselor can be the first step for getting you help. It’s okay to reach out; secrets of this type will only encourage your cutting. Here is a website that might help, check it out @ http://www.selfmutilatorsanonymous.org. Good luck and call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X