Positive

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive

I really try to be positive and have a positive view on things . It's just my neighbor always brings me down. She always says I have no friends and that I need to be happy when I am . And I have more friends than she does . Her and my ex recently started to date now he is saying how much of horrible person I am . I can't take this . (I'm not going to do anything to myself because IK I have something to live for) but I am just in pain. Telling my parents won't help because my dad is always on trips and my mom doesn't like to hear my issues she just hears one part of it and turns it into something else ... So idk what to do . I need guidance .

I am sorry to hear you are in pain! Sounds like you need to put some distance between yourself and your neighbor, as well as your ex. It sounds like they are not happy or positive people to let into your life. In the mean time, maybe it's time to meet new people to spend time with. Are you going to school? Interested in sports? Working? Any of these things will help you meet different people to spend time with and not focus your energy on your neighbor and her issues. You mentioned that you can't talk to your parents so if you ever feel like you need to talk someone call 2NDFLOOR, someone will always answer. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X