I want to die, so badly...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to die, so badly...

I hate my life. I only have one friend, but they are having problems of their own, at the moment. I try to talk to my parents about my sadness. They only sit there and shrug. They don't care. They don't care that I want to die. They don't care that I tried to kill myself, or that I cut myself, or that I have one friend that (kind of) cares. They actually told me not to be friends with that person anymore. They told me not to speak to them, despite the hard times they are facing. (Which doesn't make sense. I thought maybe I should be there for them if they are going through a very, VERY bad problem right now). I just can't take this anymore. Too much drama at school. Too much anger and sadness at home. I hate my life. I hate myself. I don't have anyone to turn to- the adults at school barely do a thing about this, my parents couldn't care less, my friend wants to kill them-self, I don't want to be alive anymore... everything is just crashing down. And the worst part? I don't have anyone to trust. I don't have anyone to turn to anymore. No one likes me, and I guess that just proves that I am worth absolutely nothing in this god*%m world. Whatever. I guess I'll just wander throughout this stupid life, hoping for a change that will never happen.

I want to die, so badly...

It saddens us to know how alone you are feeling right now, but we want you to know that there ARE people who DO CARE about you and what is happening in your life. Suicide and/or hurting yourself is NEVER the answer to our problems. Please be strong and call any or all of these resources to discuss your feelings and what you can do to feel better and change your circumstances:
    NJ Hopeline: 1-855-654-6735; Hope Center Hotline: 1-800-784-2433; the American Foundation for Suicide prevention: 1-888-333-2377.

You can also try visiting the National Suicide Prevention site: http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org; There is a wealth of information that could give you support, and other help to give you hope.

I would suggest that you speak to your guidance counselor, or a teacher you trust about how you feel. You may be suprised to find out how much support you really have available to you. It would also be good if you encourage your friend to do the same.

You might also want to try asking your family to get counseling help for you, if they don't feel they can handle your sadness. If you live in the state of New Jersey, just dial 211, and explain your problem to them. They will direct you to counseling and other servics that are probably low to no-cost to you or your family.

We CARE, and want you to be SAFE and get the HELP that you need.

If you need more help, PLEASE CALL 2NDFLOOR at 1-888-222-2228, so we can help you find local resources to help.

Comment

I've been in your shoes. It gets better.

you have a dog?...THEY CARE
      you have a heart, even if its broken?... I CARE
      you have any interaction with anyone or anything on this messed up planet?....SOMEONE CARES
      Don't you EVER think that nobody cares because if you died right now, I guarantee at least one person will be lost without you.
      Your one friend, you may also be their only friend. If you give up, what would be there to stop them from giving up too?
      Your parents, they DO care. Why else would they have spent time helping you grow? They may shrug because they really don't know the answer.They may shrug because maybe they don't think that you are being sincere enough. Trust me, I've been in the exact situation that you are currently in. You have to look them square in the eye and say "mom, dad, i need help." I 100% guarantee that they do care. It really hurts your parents to see you hurting but at the same time it is YOUR feelings and they sort of have their hands tied when it comes to that.
      As for the school drama, do not let it effect you. If you let it get to you, you WILL end up hurt. If you see someone starting drama weather it is at you or someone else, walk away. Get out of there and go to where there is no drama.
      And among all of these stresses that you are going through, the most important thing that i want to remind you to do, is breathe. The simplest thing that shows you, wow, i'm alive. Just sit back, relax, and breathe.

Comment

You are not alone

Though there are times in our life we feel we are alone, the truth is we never are. The wind always blows, and the sun is always shining somewhere. There is always a bird chirping, or a plant blooming. Life is such a beautiful place even though we have some ugly hardships at times.

I am sorry you feel as though there is no hope, and that nobody cares. I will tell you that you're misinformed.

Because even though I don't know you, and I probably never met you or ever will... I STILL care.

As far as your family is concerned, even if it seems they don't care, perhaps they are just having a hard time themselves understanding. Regarding your friend, I admire you for wanting to stick by their side through their struggle it shows you are loyal, that is something you should be proud of.

Do you like music? Or art? TV? Video Games? Reading? Writing? Any of these things in addition to many others have helped me and many other people tremendously through difficult times in life. I hope you can utilize some of these to cope through yours.

THANK YOU again for be brave enough to reach out, people like you are so much stronger than you likely give yourself credit for.

I hope you smile today and everyday at least once.

This one is for you!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X