Silence

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silence

So I've been self harming since I was 9, (I'm 14) and just this year my guidance counselor and family found out. I'm sad and depressed, but I'm scared to speak up again to her. I lied and told her that i stopped, but I really want someone to help me and tell me what is wrong, or just give me the type of help I need, but I just don't know how to tell. I'm too scared

Telling someone is the first step in getting the help that you need to quick self harming. Lying to people that are trying to help you is probably keeping you from getting that help. Who are you comfortable talking to? Your parents? Your guidance counselor? Tell them you haven't been entirely truthful with them in the past, but now you are ready to be honest and get help for you cutting. Being honest with them and yourself is probably the first step in getting help. They might be scared, upset or even angry at first, but at the end of the day, your health is what matters most. There is nothing wrong with relapsing...it happens to the best of people, but there is something wrong with giving up on yourself and not getting the help you deserve. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X