Just wanted to say thank you!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wanted to say thank you!

Thanks to 2NDFLOOR for a brand new cool site.

Your Welcome

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks to 2NDFLOOR for a brand new cool site.
    Your welcome and thank you for checking out the website. If you ever have any issues or problems you would like to discuss, you can post another message or speak to a counselor at our call center. The number is 888-222-2228. We are available 24/7.

Comment

Help us make it ever "Cooler"

We're glad you have been checking out our site! We are trying to expand our resources to better service you and the community! You can help us by starting or contributing in a discussion thread here. You can also go check out our new Tumblr, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook.

Comment

just want to ask a question

well i told u my history about my boyfriend that he cheated on me well cte you know this already this what happen he want to come back with me he say that he leave her ex girlfriend for me that he want to come back with me but i dont know what to say because i still love him but he cheated on me i cant forget it so i need someone help me please? what you think is better for me ?

Comment

This is a tough situation. Ultimately, do what is best for you. It would be helpful to take some time to sort out your feelings about this situation. Consider whether or not you would be able to move on with him from the past. If so, then perhaps you can talk to him and express your feelings to him. If you think it would be too hard for you to be with him, then it may be best to move on. It would be helpful to talk to some close friends for support and to help you sort all of this out. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more support!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X