:(

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :(

Me and my boyfriend argue alot and he starting to put his hands on me we have a baby together I live with him in his mom house with my baby everytime he put he s hand on me I just want to leave him but dont have no where to go and when I say I m leaving he said that I m not leaving without my baby ;( what should do who can help me with this a live in cape may county thank you ;(

I am so sorry to hear this. It is never ok for anyone to ever put their hands on you. I am going to provide you with some resources that you should reach out to as soon as possible. The first one is New Jersey Domestic Violence. The number is 1-800-572-7233. They can help you with referrals in Cape May County. The second one is at the Cape May Court House. They offer domestic violence services. Here are a few numbers:
    (609) 522-6489 (office)
    (877) 294-2272 (toll free)
    (609) 522-6489 (24 hour hotline)
    You can also check out 2 websites that have helpful information: www.breakthecycle.org and www.loveisrespect.org
    Please use these resources for help. If you would like to talk about this further you can always give us a call at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. You can also text us daily at this number between 4pm and 8pm. Good luck.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X