hopeless n homeless

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hopeless n homeless

I am 22 years old and work two jobs. I have been going to school on and off trying to finish in hopes of getting a well paying job. everything is just so impossible bc I work to put myself thru school but can't afford a home. I do bad in school because I work too much. but there is no other option. am growing more and more hopeless each day. I'm tired of just working and being depressed. I don't take my meds anymore because they don't help. I am just ready to give up on life bc I can't keep doing it

A lot of schools offer some type of housing for their students. It does cost more (which means higher student loans when you graduate), but it's usually a bit cheaper than off campus housing. Also, maybe look into getting into an apartment or a room with people that are looking for roommates. Splitting the cost of an apartment and utilities can sometimes make things more affordable. Finally, check out www.scholarships.com for financial aid, maybe if you can find some that will pay for school, you'll have more money to put toward a living situation.
    Not taking meds without medical consent is usually a bad idea, because even if you don't think they are helping, they might be in ways you aren't aware of. If you don't want to be on meds anymore that's another thing, but you should only stop with your doctor's ok. If in your last sentence, you're talking about suicide, that's never a good solution to any problem, because life, while it can have it's share of downs, also has many ups that make it worth sticking around for. If you are ever feeling like you might hurt yourself, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-TALK or the NJ Hopeline at 855-654-6735. Call or text us at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X