Maybe I'm crazy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe I'm crazy

I believe I suffer from delusions and rage. I fear that I have no real purpose in my life and that I burden everyone. What is wrong with me?

First off I want to tell you that if you are having thoughts of suicide or harm to yourself or others please contact 911 immediately or contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255. If you feel that you are suffering from delusions and rage it's important to tell your parents or an adult that you trust right away. This is something that will likely require professional help and is not something that you should have to figure out on your own. Sometimes these types of thoughts can stem from another issue you may be having or sometimes we can just get so fixated on these thoughts that they are hard to change on our own. This was your first step to getting you the help that you need! If you want to talk more please call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X