im losing myself

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im losing myself

I cant really go into details or it'll take forever. I just feel mentally exausted, u know what I mean? Like I dont know how tocontrol things that would make me happy. Sometimes I think of death alot, not that i will do it but the thought sorta calms me down. I feel like I will never be happy. Telling me otherwise is just acting like a psychic that knows the future. I feel the need to hurt myself in minor ways, as simple as going hours with less food. Im afraid to ask for therapy and I doubt it will be effective. No one can convince me, so why would it work with a stranger? Omg just tell me anything. Btw im 15

I just need to first say that if you feel you are going to harm yourself please contact 911 immediately or contact the the Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255. I can understand not believing a stranger when they say that you can be happy, but think about a time in your life when you weren't feeling this way. That means that it is possible and receiving professional help can allow you to feel this way again. Counselors/therapists can help you develop coping skills so that you can gain back control. This is not something that you should have to go through alone and you should discuss with a parent or an adult you trust so you can get the help that you need. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X