I wanna die...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna die...

How does someone become happy? I just wanna kill myself dude. I'm tired of being tired. I'm tired of being sad. I don't go anywhere out of my house. I'm always at home as if I was in prison. No body can help me. I have a counselor but I know she can't help me. Not thats she's a bad counselor it's just no body can't help me until I help myself first. I don't wanna tell my parents. I don't. But shit I have too. I hate every single night I have to stare up at my ceiling feeling like shit and feeling like I need to take drugs to escape. Like what do I do!? I talked to you guys before but it seems like every time I get advice from you guys my voices just say " nah you're not going to get better don't listen to them lol" it's like I'm trying to help myself but I can't when my demons are watching me. If I try to get help they'll get worse. I'm trapped I don't know what to do. I fucking hate feeling like this. I HATE IT! I feel like my problems are stupid and isn't serious I'm just overthinking or being a bitch. I don't know anymore. I don't know what to do... I'm stuck. I wanna live life. I wanna do things. I wanna have fun. I wanna travel. I wanna do all these incredible things and have fun...but I can't. I need help please. Even though I beg now later on the voices are going to say the same thing "you don't need help" my voices hate when I try to get help.

First, I must tell you that if you are feeling suicidal then you should call 911 or go to the hospital's ER so you can get help right away. You can also call the Suicide Prevention Lifeline at (800) 273-8255 which can help with a crisis as well. Another suggestion is to reach out to your parents if you feel comfortable or tell a trusted friend. If you need further assistance then don’t hesitate to call 2NDFLOOR at any time to talk at 888-222-2228. We are here 24/7 to help you! You can also text us daily from 4-8PM. You are not alone!!
    Here is an additional support link that is a suicide prevention website at www.metanoia.org/suicide.

Comment

None

Ive talked to friends and family and im on medication but nothing seems to be getting better. Sometimes i really wanna fie, but i know i cant becuase it would effect my friends and family to much. I just dont kbow what to do. Ive talked to doctors and stuff but i still feel like bothing

Comment

Please go to the hospital for help right away. You can go to the E.R. and tell them that you are having suicidal thoughts, they will be able to immediately help you and get you into an impatient program. It may not be what you think you need but it does sound like a program like this would benefit you so that you can start to feel better. I know it may feel overwhelming and like nothing will help right now but that is depression, there is help and YOU ARE NOT ALONE! You can also call the Suicide Prevention Lifeline at (800) 273-8255 which they can help as well @, http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/. Another suggestion is to reach out to anyone that you trust so that you can have someone to support you right now. If you need further assistance then don’t hesitate to call 2NDFLOOR at any time to talk at 888-222-2228. We are here 24/7 to help you! You can also text us daily from 4-8PM. Please reach out to a professional today.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X