Am I depressed?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I depressed?

I can't feel anymore. I'm not as rigorous in school. I have a boyfriend but I can't even tell if I like him anymore. I can't be happy. I can't be sad. I can't be angry. I can't feel.

I am sorry that you feel this way but I am glad you reached out to 2ndfloor. It is difficult to say if you are depressed, we do not diagnose at 2ndfloor. What I will suggest is for you to reach out to your parents, or someone to trust to get some help. If you are feeling this way, I would suggest seeing a therapist to discuss your feelings. It definitely sounds like you need some support. Are you able to speak to your parents? If not you could reach out to a counselor or teacher at school you trust. Does your boyfriend know how you feel? Has he seen a change in you?
    You can also call 2ndfloor 24/7 @ 888-222-2228 or text between 4-8 PM. We are here to help. Please reach out to someone. you deserve to feel better.

Comment

So its me again, and I've been feeling better lately. I get upset about things and laugh more than I did before. I'm still a little off, but that could just be from stress of school, but since school is almost over I'm sure I'll be fine. The only thing I'm weary about is telling my parents...I don't think Im going to in all honesty. I've already told one of my closest friends and she supports me on it as well as my boyfriend. Thanks again

Comment

Glad to hear that you are feeling better!! Laughter definitely is good for the soul and sometimes all you can do is laugh because there are many things out of our control in life so laughing is a great coping skill. If you are not quite ready to share with your parents then give yourself a little time, maybe journal what you would want to say when your ready. Enjoy your summer and give 2NDFLOOR a call 24/7 @ 888-222-2228 or text between 4-8 PM at the same number.
        Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 06-14-2016, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X