work anxiety

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• work anxiety

I'm 17 and I have a lot of schoolwork with finals coming up, and I am working a lot more at my job lately too. I am feeling really overwhelmed with everything I have to handle, especially because I get home from work at 11 most of the time. With school and work and clubs it is really hard to make time to see my friends. I just want things to be easier. what do i do?

This time can be extremely overwhelming and it may seem like things are piling up. You may have to prioritize a little more to make seeing your friends a little easier. Maybe that means setting aside a day or a few hours where you get to spend time with them. There are other things that may help like making a list of what you need to accomplish and seeing if there are some things that you don't need to do right away. Maybe your club would understand if you missed one meeting (I don't know if they will) or maybe you need to work fewer hours at your job or take a mental health day! Sometimes we can't do it all and we need to put some things that are important to us higher on the list! The good thing is that once you get through this overwhelming period it may feel a little easier or feel like you may have more time. If you want to talk more you can call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

work anxiety

thank you, this helps a lot. i think i'll take a mental health day and make a to-do list
      thank you

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X