Chat Rooms

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat Rooms

Hi I'm home-schooled and I am in 11th grade, more than likely I will be doing my 12th year of school in a public school. I was wondering (since I can't find any) if anybody knows of a chat room specifically for homeschoolers so that way I can know what to expect out of other students/people.

You can try this website @ http://www.homeschool.com/articles/Top100_2015/, I looked it. We do not have any specific website that we know of online for home schooling. Maybe ask your local schools or community center, they might know of something in your area or online. Hope this helped and you can call us to talk anytime @ 888-222-2228 or text us daily from 4-8PM.

Comment

Hi my name is Leo and my bi friend likes me and I'm confused I don't know if I like him back

Comment

It's definitely a confusing feeling when you are unsure of your emotions. Give yourself time to process this and do no rush into anything you are unsure of. You can try spending more time with him to see if your feelings develop. Be honest with him about it too! If you would like to talk about this further please call or text us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Good luck!

Comment

Hi I just wanted to know how to register.

Comment

Hi, can anyone please let me know how to register for I can start my own topic?

Comment

Hi. You can just go to this website https://www.2ndfloor.org/ and under "Message Board" click "Post a Message". Then pick one of the topics that your post most relates to and click "New Topic". If you are still having trouble then please call or text us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline for assistance. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

I think I want to relapse on molly again

Comment

I am sorry you are feeling like you want to relapse. Please reach out for some support. Maybe go to an Narcotics Anonymous meeting. Here is a link to find one. https://www.na.org You can always reach out to 2NDLOOR for support too. Our number is 888-222-2228 and we are available 24/7.

Comment

Can I just commit seppuku pls 🤠👌

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                    Working...
                    X