Hello.!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello.!!

Hello i have a question i need help with it please in this case what should i do ? I was arguing with my bf and he jumped and said that s why he cheated on me what should i do he always said this at the end of the arguing them he said he said that to make me feel mad but is not true what can i do ? i m so confused sometimes he said he never did but he s going to i want to break up with him so bad ...

I just want to make sure I am understanding this correctly. So during arguments your boyfriends jumps up and says "That's why I cheated on you". If this is the case, regardless if he has or has not, that's not a nice thing to say to someone and then take it back. If you no longer want to me in the relationship then you should talk to him about it or at least talk to him about the way he is making you feel. I hope this helps. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X