Everything is bad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything is bad

Hi. I'm 14. I lost and am losing a lot of my friends. Last school year was an awful year for me.my friends didn't like me, I was depressed, cutting myself, DCP&P was involved in my family, and I was out into a support group. This school year was great up until last month. DCP&P got involved again, I started cutting more, smoking, I got called down to take a drug test, boys don't help the situation and I'm just losing all my friends. I am depressed, and I know that for a fact. I had to get evaluated because they thought I was do pressed but I just need somebody to tell me where I am so o can get the antidepressants. I know you have to do half of the work witht the anti depressants so that they can make you happy, but I already do half of the work without the anti depressants, I just don't enjoy anything like I used to and I thinks the anti depressants would help me become my old self.

Hi. I am sorry to hear that so much is going on in your life and that you have been feeling this way. I am just a little confused as to whether you are or you are not taking antidepressants yet. If you are maybe you just need some time for your body to get used to them and to help make you feel better. The doctor who prescribes them should be doing regular check-ins to see if they are working or not or even making you feel worse. If you are not taking them then an evaluation from the psychiatrist would determine if your parents would want the option of trying medication with you. I am also curious as to whether you are seeing a therapist on a weekly basis. Please give us a call at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline to further discuss this. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. You can also text us daily at this number between 4pm and 8pm. Here are also some other resources that you should check out: www.selfinjury.com
    www.selfmutilatorsanonymous.org
    www.selfharm.net
    Please give us a call or text us!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X