ex boyfriend...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ex boyfriend...

I cant do this anymore... i broke up with my bf recently because he was cheating on me. I realized that he is a liar and a cheater. he hates me now, even if I did absolutely nothing. i truly cared about him, because the sad thing is, even though he treated me so bad... i still love him... i cant point my finger exactly why. but i miss him. i keep looking at his Instagram profile because i miss him... why do i feel this even though he cheated me and continued lying to me even after i found this out. everyone of my friends says that i should just forget about him and move on because I deserve more for what I've done for him... but when I told him I truly loved him, I meant it, I meant it with all my heart.. it's hard moving on and I cant seem to move on... he told me, when we were together that he would never cheat on me and look at us now... why do people change like this... i treated so good that my parents even thought i was treating too good that he did not even deserve to be treated the way I did with him.. yes, I realize that he hurt me... oh god, I felt like dying when i found this out... Thursday is their anniversary and I just feel terrible... sometimes I just want to die, but I know I should not feel like that over just a guy... I gave up my life and freedom for him. I gave him every single piece of my heart. i did everything for me. But it was not enough... I was not enough... at 15 years age this destroys me inside...

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Unfortunately this is one of those hard parts of life that really need time to help heal. It could take weeks or even months before you get over him and move on. In order to help yourself do this though you can't put your attention on him. For example, you have to stop looking at his instagram. You need to put your focus on positive things...school, friends, family, interests, hobbies, other boys, etc. Right now you may be feeling like you will never get past this, but that is not true. One day you will look back at this thinking that you can't believe all the tears you wasted on someone who did not treat you with respect, trust, and love! Just keep in mind that he will take longer for you to get over if you keep putting so much time into missing him. On the other hand, you can choose to try and make this easier if you focus on other things in your life that make you happy. If you would like to talk about this further please give us a call at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. You can also text us daily at this number between 4pm and 8pm. Stay strong!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X