help please

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help please

I cant believe whats happening... so I went with my gut feeling and I told the girl about the fact that he was with me and with her at the same time... after he found out he got so mad at me that he said to my friend (cause all of this is happening through my friend cause I am not allowed to give my phone # to him) to tell me that he wants me out of their lives.. a day later, I decided to write to my friend in which I have not talked to since my breakup... my dad found out that I was still continuing to talk about this breakup to my friends and he got super mad... before i tell u what he did, just know that my dad saw EVERY SINGLE message that I sent and received without me knowing... and he was telling me how untrustworthy I am and all this stuff that is making me feel so bad... he is away for work right now and he is coming back later this week and I'm scared.. he already threatened to take my phone away but (i dont know how) I was able to get it back... now after this time I am scared he will take it away forever and that will mean I will loose all of my friends that I have kept in touch for a long time (keep in mind too that most of my friends are from another country) and my cousins too... I dont want this to happen... I regret everything I do after I do it... I should have just not wrote to her but I followed the instinct inside me that told me to do this... My dad is so strict I cant take it.. About 30 minutes ago he called home. My mom answered and as they were talking he hung up on her and she just started screaming at me. Saying how I am always the one creating problems and making me feel so bad I cant even describe it... Im sorry for disobeying my parents but I just wish they would understand how much my friends and cousins mean to me, trust me, I tried telling them that... As I was saying, my mom told me that while they were talking on the phone together pf course about me and what I did) he said that he reported my phone missing to the police so that if I open it the police will come at my house... I want to know, could that actually happen or is he just saying that to threaten me... either way I will not open the phone just in case but I was just wondering... I am scared, really scared for when he comes back... Please help... even though this may not sound like a big deal, I tell u that I am depressed everyday for this... help...

I am sorry to hear about this situation. It sounds very upsetting and embarrassing. However, you can't keep focusing on how bad it is making you feel because you can't change it or take it back. All you can do is learn from your mistakes, accept the consequences, and move on. Does your mom have any control in this situation? Maybe she can reason with your dad if he does decide to try and take your phone away. But even if he does it will not be "forever" because forever is a really long time. On the other hand, he might be just trying to scare you though since he is disappointed. He may have reported it missing to the police. I am just not sure how they would see if your phone was turned on without having a tracker. Again, he might be just trying to scare you. In the meantime, you have to stay calm until your dad comes back and not let it worry you too much. There is nothing that you can control or change from this. From now on you can just be more careful with your choices so you do not end up in this situation again. If you would like to talk about this further please give us a call at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. You can also text us daily at this number between 4pm and 8pm. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X